Hey friend, heads up!
Due to Covid-19 related drama, there may be an unexpected delay on some deliveries. We’re doing our best, but some things we can’t control - like a global pandemic. Fear not! Your newly purchased friend will be in your arms as soon as possible, rest assured we’re observing all applicable measures to make sure your item is handled in a safe and hygienic manner.
Orders within Australia should be with you within 5-7 business days. For international, allow 14 days – also note that international customers’ orders may incur local duties or taxes which are not covered by DearFriend.
Need to return? Read here.
Where can I buy DearFriend?
DearFriend & Co can only be purchased from… You guessed it, dearfriendco.com
All items are highly limited in quantity, so to keep things easy, we’re the only place we’re stocked. The good news is we ship all over the world.
Have an enquiry about the size or fit of our products? Take a look at the item info for a guide, or reach out to us by heading to the Contact Us page.
What’s DearFriend’s sustainability policy?
DearFriend’s collections are highly limited in quantity to reduce wastage where we can. Our mailers are 100% biodegradable and plastic free. But you know what? We can always do more.
We don’t want a medal, but it’s pretty glaringly obvious we need to be a friend to the planet right now, which is why DearFriend is constantly seeking ways to make our brand more sustainable, eco-friendly and socially conscious.
DearFriend offers a 14-day return policy after receiving your order.
You can return or exchange any full price item by emailing your proof of purchase (order number or receipt) to email@example.com
Is your item faulty? Email your proof of purchase and images of the fault, we’ll sort the rest!
Sale items or items purchased during a discount period are not eligible for refunds, only store credits.
Please note that the cost of shipping a Return is at your own cost – unless the item is faulty and we will reimburse you upon inspection. The Return remains your responsibility until received at our head office.
Please also note that once your Return has been received it may take up to five business days for us to process for you.
DearFriend & Co.
Suite 5 / 1 Marys Place
Surry Hills NSW 2010
P: +61 449 510 357
NEED TO KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR NEW FRIEND?
The quickest way is to check out our FAQ here. For all other general enquiries send us an email or give us a call!
Terms & Conditions
- All orders paid with a credit card may be subject to a security check. This is to prevent fraudulent use of credit cards. In the interest of credit card holders, orders that do not comply with security procedure may be canceled at the digression of DearFriend & Co.
- No Refunds on sale or discounted products.
- Customers have 14 days to exchange/return any item from the date it is received.
- No refund or exchange on worn/used items.
- Exchange codes cannot be refunded.
General Terms & Conditions
The general Terms and Conditions of Sale detailed below govern the contractual relationship between the ‘User’ (hereafter also referred to as ‘You’ or the ‘Customer’) and ‘DearFriend & Co’ (hereafter also referred to as ‘We’ or the ‘Website’). Both parties accept these Conditions unreservedly. These general Conditions of Sale are the only conditions that are applicable and replace all other conditions, except in the case of express written, prior dispensation. We maintain that, by confirming your order, you have read and do unreservedly accept our general Conditions of Sale. These Terms and Conditions of Sale are important to you and Cools Club as they are used to protect your rights as a valued customer and our rights as a business.
We work hard to ensure the Website is always up and available, but we can’t guarantee that the Website will not have downtime for any reason. We reserve the right to close the Website for short periods of time for regular updating of products and for general maintenance but will attempt to keep this to a minimum. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time, for any length of time.
Parts of the Website require you to input a password to access certain features. This is to be able to give you details relevant to your order whilst still keeping them private to you. To do this, as part of our security procedures, we require you to register an account with DearFriend & Co by entering your email and choosing a secure password. We highly recommend that you choose a strong password that is hard for others to guess, and you log out from your account at the end of every session. There is a password reset procedure in case you forget your password. You must treat your account log-in information as confidential, not disclosing it to any third party. If you think there may have been any breach of security then it is your responsibility to notify us immediately and if log-in is possible, to change your password.
It is a condition of your use of the Website that all the information you provide on the Website is correct, current and complete. We reserve the right to disable any user account in our sole discretion, at any time for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have failed to comply with any provision of these Terms of Service.
We take great care when putting product information, descriptions and images online but will not be held responsible for any mistakes or omissions to any information given.
The prices indicated on DearFriend & Co are shown in Australian Dollars and include all local taxes but do not include delivery, inbound duties or local delivery taxes. These delivery costs are clearly shown and invoiced at the end of the order in addition to the price of the products. We reserve the right to modify our prices at any moment but this will be indicated to you on the order at the time the order is placed. If an obviously incorrect price appears on our website and is not corrected on your total at the time of order completion, for whatever reason (human error, technical error etc.), your order will be cancelled and the payment refunded to you, even if it has been initially validated.
We will always endeavour to fulfil your order once completed and paid for. If a product should become unavailable after your order has been confirmed and paid for, we will refund the price you paid for the product immediately. If your order includes products that are temporarily unavailable, we will send the available products out first and will follow with the outstanding items once they are available again. We will refund the shipping fees for the rest of the order. If relevant, we will offer you a replacement for an unavailable product, a product of equal price and quality. If you accept the replacement and then wish to return it to us in the conditions outlined under Returns, the return postage will be covered by us. If you choose to decline this offer, and the original product is permanently unavailable, we will reimburse the price of the unavailable product.
- At its sole discretion, DearFriend & Co may update a Member account with a Reward as a consequence of purchasing behaviour incentive and/or promotional activities.
- DearFriend & Co will notify the Member via email of their entitlement to any Rewards.
- DearFriend & Co reserves the right to withdraw, cancel or vary the Rewards without notice and at any time.
- In no way do Rewards represent legal tender in any country.
- Rewards cannot be sold, transferred or assigned to another member and are not redeemable for cash.
- Rewards points will not be retroactively allocated to any member for past purchases.
- Rewards can only be redeemed on the DearFriend & Co Website.
- The currency in which Rewards are redeemed will be based on the location of the redeeming member. For example, a member based in Australia will redeem the Rewards in AUD.
- DearFriend & Co reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude certain items and promotions from being redeemed by using Rewards.
- Only Rewards from one DearFriend & Co member can be presented per transaction.
- DearFriend & Co will not be held responsible or liable if Rewards are not able to be redeemed for whatever reason.
- Rewards can only be redeemed once. If you try to redeem more than once, this will be later declined and our customer support team will be in contact with you.
- Refunds: If a customer wishes to refund a purchase that has previously earned a Reward, DearFriend & Co will process the return and forfeit any loyalty rewards earned on the initial transaction purchase.
- Exchanges: If a customer wishes to exchange a purchase that has previously earned a Reward, and the exchange is for a product of lesser value than the initial purchase the customer must exchange for the total purchase value. If the exchange is for a lesser value, DearFriend & Co will process a full return first and any Rewards earned on the initial transaction purchase will be forfeited. If a subsequent exchange purchase warrants a Rewards base on the transaction size then the customer will earn Rewards on the subsequent purchase in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
We are AJJF & Co Pty Ltd trading as DearFriend & Co (“DearFriend”, “we”, “us”, “our”), and we are committed to protecting your privacy.
DearFriend & Co is the controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”), a company registered in Sydney, Australia, with its registered office located at Suite 5, 1 Marys Place, Surry Hills NSW 2010.
Third Party Websites
What Information Do We Collect, and How?
When you interact with us, whether by using our Website or communicating with us, we may collect the following information about you:
- information you give us: you may give us information about yourself if you sign up for an account on our Website, place an order for products, complete any online forms (such as registration forms, competitions, and surveys), opt in to receive our newsletters and special offers, enter a competition or promotion, participate in social media functions with our Website, or correspond with us (by email, social media or otherwise).
Depending on what you provide, this information can include your name, address or location, phone number and email address, date of birth, gender, purchase information, shopping preferences, images and financial information (including your credit or debit card details, although we do not hold them, our payment processors do).
- information we receive from other accounts or sources: we can receive information about you from other sources, such as from your other accounts or other websites, including social media providers like Facebook and Twitter, advertising networks and analytics partners, and payment and delivery service providers.
By logging in via Facebook or Twitter, or linking your account on our Website to your Facebook or Twitter accounts, you are giving us permission to obtain certain information and content from these accounts. The specific types of information that we may obtain depend on your settings for that account or website, and will be subject to their privacy policies.
- information our IT systems collect about you: each time you visit the Website, certain information will be created and automatically recorded by our IT systems. That information includes:
- device information: the information provided by your device will differ depending on which type of device you are using (whether it’s a PC, Mac, iPhone, Android, or otherwise) and the settings on that device, but includes the type of device you have, the device’s IP address, the browser you are using, your mobile network provider (for mobile devices), the pages you have visited, your time zone and country location, and crash or download error reports.
What Do You Use My Information For?
To provide you services and the Website, including to allow you to order and receive products using our Website, administer your account and to optimise your experience we need to use the information that we collect in a number of different ways.
We also use the information for marketing and advertising purposes. Where you have told us you would like to receive marketing communications or when you have made a purchase using our services, we use your personal information (including your name, email address and address) to occasionally send you updates, news, and offers via email, post, or other forms of media. We may use your information (including supplemental information received from partners that we append to our existing customer information as described below), to tailor these messages to you. You may unsubscribe from email marketing communications by modifying your preferences in your account’s profile management section, or by following the opt out instructions in the promotional emails we send you.
We also carry out research, analysis, and surveys on your use of our Website, and views. We keep tracking of your spend on our Website and we use your information to confirm your identity and perform credit checks or anti-fraud checks, in order to ensure your, and our, financial security.
Please note that we do not sell your information without your consent (whether your name, address, emails address, financial information, or otherwise) to any third party.
Who Do You Share My Information With?
To provide the Website and our services, we work with a number of carefully selected third parties. To do this, we may share your information with these third parties in the following limited circumstances:
- third party service providers for business purposes: We have subcontracted the operation of certain aspects that include, but are not limited to, payment processing, web hosting, and delivery logistics.
- advertisers for marketing purposes: we can provide your information to our advertising and social media partners (including Facebook and Instagram, where you choose) where they require the data to select and serve relevant adverts about our products and services to you and others;
- third parties where we are considering a corporate transaction: DearFriend & Co is always looking for new business opportunities; mergers, acquisitions, restructuring, and asset sales. In these instances, we may transfer your information to enable the assessment and undertaking of that transaction. If we buy or sell any business or assets, your personal information may be one of the assets that are transferred;
- to comply with legal requests: on occasion, we may be required to liaise with various regulators and law enforcement agencies in a number of different countries, whether as a result of law, a court order, or another legal process. Although we dispute requests wherever suitable, in some cases we may have to share your information with the regulators or law enforcement agencies. Where we consider it appropriate and provided we are not prohibited from doing so by law or court order, we will attempt to notify you of these legal demands; and
- aggregated information with third parties: we may aggregate your information with the information of other customers, creating a dataset of information about the usage of our Website, purchase of products, and other general, grouped information about our customers on the basis of our legitimate interest to understand the usage of our service and demand for our product. Please note that we do not share your information with any third-party advertisers or networks for the provision of third-party advertising on our Website.
We use technology such as "cookies" to collect information and store your online preferences. Cookies are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which allows the server to uniquely identify the browser on each page.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your Internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our Website.
Please note that refusing cookies does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that the company or companies from which you opted out will no longer deliver adverts tailored to your web preferences and usage patterns, so you may see a greater number of adverts that are irrelevant to you and your preferences.
Keeping you and your personal information secure is very important to us. We take a number of reasonable steps to try to protect the personal information that you provide, including; using a Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) to encrypt the personal data that you send us during the order process (including any financial information such as credit or debit card details);
- requiring you to establish a password to access your account on our Website;
- not keeping details of your credit or debit card that would enable any third party to transact using that credit or debit card (such as your CCV number)
- regularly monitoring our servers and IT systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. Unfortunately, despite this, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to or through our Website, and any such transmission is at your own risk. In particular, please keep in mind that if you voluntarily disclose personal information through other means of communication than the Website in a non-protected environment (such as through email, SMS, online messages) then that information can be collected and used by others outside of our or your control.
How Long Will You Use My Information For?
We retain the data you provide to us for as long as you have your account with us and thereafter for such period as you may have questions or a claim in relation to our services, notwithstanding any superior retention period that we may be obliged to observe in accordance with legal requirements applicable to us. In some circumstances, you can ask us to delete your data as set out below. After you have terminated your use of our services, we may store your information in an aggregated and anonymised format.
What Are My Privacy Rights?
You have certain rights in relation to the personal data we hold about you, which we detail below. Some of these only apply in certain circumstances as set out in more detail below. We also set out how to exercise those rights. Please note that we will require you to verify your identity before responding to any requests to exercise your rights and that can include asking a set of security questions to ensure it is you. When you have appointed someone else to do the request on your behalf, that person and/or organisation needs to show a valid power of attorney issued by you. We must respond to a request by you to exercise those rights without undue delay and at least within one month (although this may be extended by a further two months in certain circumstances). To exercise any of your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency
Updates To This Policy
For the subscription and receiving of emails, we do follow the opt in/out policy. If anyone wants to opt out of receiving emails from us please click the unsubscribe link included in every message.
For any questions contact us:DEARFRIEND & CO
Suite 5 / 1 Marys Place
Surry Hills NSW 2010
ABN: 72 615 395 607